Thursday, 4 December 2008

Not that anyone is in the remotely bit interested...

... but I'm doing ok. I've averaged 3 hours a night since the beginning of the weekend. Missed two nights entirely. My body feels a bit cobwebby. Or lacy. I've been a bit 'labile' today. But apart from that, I'm still in control, still hanging on in there.

I've been through this a hundred times before the shrinks got their suckers wrapped around me. I got through them. I think I'll get through this. But I hope I end up having an early night. Touches wood.

I'll clear up in here in a day or two. Embarrassing as I find any of these voluble posts, I am also finding them vaguely interesting in terms of what I'm saying, what I feel comfortable with saying, and the chasm between that and what I'm normally comfortable with saying, etc.

Neologism of the day: Diagsupposed - for all of those historical diagnoses that oh so confidently state that x 200 years ago had y.

Keep safe one and all.

3 comments:

Marian said...

Who said no one was interested??? I am. (I'm just not good at commenting for the time being - apart from a couple of angry comments on relatives' hypocrisy elsewhere, that is. Neither at posting on my blog: haven't forgotten about the pizza base recipe. I'll post it one of the next days, when I've beaten the relative dumbness, that strikes me at times.)

Abysmal Musings said...

Sorry - I was being cynical. I think old farts like myself are rightly deemed capable of surviving - after all I've managed it so far.

Relatives.... yeah. A friend told me today that he'd be happy to be a witness in the defense to the murder trial...

Pizza would be great. Yes please.

Gianna said...

hey there...I wanted to say, I've been by here a number of times now, and I'm interested too...

and want to thank you for your visits to my site...