Tuesday, 6 January 2009

Just Vague and Withered.

I'm afraid we went out for a Cotswold Sunday lunch yesterday, which ended up finishing about six this morning. I've had lions and tigers fighting in my head over the right to which particular hangover savaging I deserve to endure.

Sunday
Punday
Ruseday
Tenseday
Worseday
Slyday
Flatterday
Doneday
Runday
Loseday
Mendsday
Curseday
Whyday
Shatterday
Noneday
Hamday
Rachetday
Jangleday
Blackday
Rookday
Vileday
Loveday
Madday
Hangday
Turnipday
Incandescentday
Burymeinaholeokday
Pfffday
Oh, Happy Days
Oh, Happy Days.

Hope all are well.

p.s. We've been given a piano! Time to dig out the 48 Preludes and Fugues! (Looking on the bright side of a wiped-out day...)

5 comments:

Lola Snow said...

oooh is this like one of those guess the next word in the sequence games? Is it "Teapot"?

I am jealous of your piano procurement! That's a great thing to be given. Unless it's a haunted piano, in which case the gift is somewhat tainted.

Lola x

Abysmal Musings said...

Yes - never had one as kids - always wanted to make sure that our kids got a chance... I learned to play in my twenties on an old Mason and Hamlyn harmonium! Take care Lola, D x

LoopyKate said...

I deserve a piano too!
I do have one but it's somewhere just South of Toulouse and wouldn't fit on the roof of my car!
As for the preludes and fugues - my daily finger workout for 15 years!
Hope the hangover's eased!
K.x

differentlysane said...

I treated myself to a digital piano a couple of years ago (I live in a flat, so there is no space for a real piano). You're pretty lucky to be given one. I think it is a wonderful skill to have (not that I'm any good, but I like to pretend).

Burymeinaholeday - yep, that about says it all!

Differently

Abysmal Musings said...

Started typing comment but thought since I had eff all else to say it may as well serve as a post of sorts.

Thanks all. May pianos rain upon you unto the 9th generation!

Dx :-D