Saturday, 14 March 2009

Truism Etc...

You don't post. No-one looks in.

It's all quite natural, and why should I complain?

But I don't feel like posting, but more than ever, I need the help of the random and well-meant semi-anonymous pick-up?

Well. I'd hope I'm beyond that. I'd hope I'm always going to be beyond that.

I appreciate the "take cares", etc. I give them out often enough.

But when you can't summon up the energy to write. Then everyone forgets you.

It is probably all to the best. I've been trying to wean myself off blogging.

It is still a wrench, though.

Ah... fuck it. No doubt tomorrow I'll post a hundredweight of shite on here and it will be business as normal. But it is still a strange sensation how one feels forgotten - not really forgotten - the replies on my last were very touching. Seriously. But...

I'm just the same old fuck-up. I don't see how I can keep reiterating my 'self' and look myself in the eye in the mirror.

I will endure.

Take care everyone.

And I still don't know if I've kicked this blogging habit or not. Probably not.

14 comments:

Hannah said...

an old friend of mine used to tell me to get myself down to the shop and buy myself a bottle of cop-on when I was acting like a bit of a tit.

No one has forgotten you, looking forward to reading the hundredweight of shite tomorrow.

Hann x

Abysmal Musings said...

Fuck. Am I acting like a bit of a tit? Oh well, maybe. Doesn't feel like it from here though. Take care you too. Look forward to your hundredweight also. Dx

P.S. I have a great idea. I have a wild house in the Welsh Mountains. How about a Mad weekend for all and sundry?

Terra Incognita said...

eh, fuck it, nobody reads my shite anyway. LOL.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and write some shite.

Lola Snow said...

We miss you D. I know what it's like to not have the words, but wishing for the comments. It'll come back, i think this might be bloggers withdrawal?

Lola x

lettersfromexile said...

ello, I haven't forgotten you. I tried to comment on your last post but wordpress and blogger were having a stand-off.

If you don't know what to say, draw a picture. It's strangely therapeutic.

Now to business: how wild is this wild house?

Hannah said...

wild house sounds perfect, and at the same time very frightning! us lot in a wild house in the welsh mountains? now that would make some great TV!!
my hundredweight of shite is up on my blog today ;0)

Han x

LoopyKate said...

I'm in the same boat as you dude!
Want the dignity and self-respect from not chucking out post after whiny post full of same old, same old. Still feel the sting of rejection when comments dwindle and visits fall away. If I were to believe Google Analytics, no one has visitied my blog since February 18th!
I haven't forgotten about you and I miss your posts. I refuse to believe you won't come back. I bloody well hope you come back - even if it's with the same old shite in new bottles.
K.x

differentlysane said...

I haven't forgotten either and had been checking in every few days or so 'just in case'.

The wild house sounds cool - am I invited too? I can make the shmores!

Take care,
Differently

Mothy said...

Not forgotten for sure, but sometimes, no news = good news......
Rx

Abysmal Musings said...

Thanks all! Wild house: here.

Actually, it might be a laugh: what do you think, a Mad Weekend in the Wild House, or a Wild Weekend in the Mad House?

Abysmal Musings said...

p.s. Got my driving license back today!

lettersfromexile said...

Yay!

Hannah said...

I am definitely up for a change of scenery! wild house here I come!

Abysmal Musings said...

Ok, you're in charge of organising the rabble that is us. Ok, I might help. ;-)