Sunday, 3 May 2009

I Don't Want To Waste My Fucking Time With You

All these health people in my head. Imagined interviews. Over and over in real time. Just get out of it! I've got better things to do, better fish to fry, better cunts to lick, better pots to make, better poems to write, better better better bets on the gee gees, better absolutely anything except fucking imaginary conversations with one's fucking twathead psychiatrist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

edit - I've never bet on a horse in my life, though my grandpa made a living out of it. Fuck knows where that came from.

3 comments:

Lola Snow said...

I left the system a lifetime ago, and yet STILL hear my psychiatrists voice in my head. Often I can be found muttering defensively about my predicament. I have Psychiatry-o-phobia me thinks. Stay safe D

Lola x

depressionetal said...

You fucking made me look the fucking word 'intensitive' up. I hope you feel less. Soon. x
The word fucking is not used as an intensitive in this comment. It is meant as a lame attempt at solidarity.

Abysmal Musings said...

Thanks - you fucking made me look for the fucking word 'intensitive'! I thought I was going mad til I found it in the tags. :-)

Hope you feel ok too.

Lola - I'm a responsible adult with bairns - I will stay safe, never fear. Thank you. Pyschiatriophobicness is a very sane condition to have. D x