Saturday, 2 May 2009

Lust is a Mortal Sin

But I've taken a leaf from my wife's book. Nothing wrong with looking and appreciating. I went for years faithful to the point where I was blind. Now I walk around and enjoy the countless wonderful women (oh, and men too). The last year has been a treat. An eremite with poked-out eyes restored to sight. Sometimes the pleasure of seeing an old old lady, bent but straight, hunched, but the memory of youth is written in the lines of her frame. God. This sounds pervy and pretentious. I must stop. I'll start declaring myself a flaneur before too long. Cease, cretin! Cease!

And don't get me started on hypersexuality. The word is so antiseptic. Dionysiac vigour! That's what it is!!!!

(Excuse me, I think I just heard the bleating of a winsome goat three fields away).

1 comment:

bipolarlife said...

Funny. I guess you do have it bad. However, at least in my case, I don't know if I want these lustful thoughts to abate. It's nice to have them around again.