Thursday, 18 June 2009

Oh Dear, Missed Again

I note I've been keeping this blog for a whole year. That's probably too long, eh?

The one thing that gives me hope is I still haven't passed the 10,000 hits mark - thank god! A hundred to go...

Strange. I've always felt perversely pleased that by one method or another, I've kept this blog quiet. Slipping stones into the pond without a ripple, etc. I have been delighted at the interesting people I've met through here, and may you all raise a glass for me in keeping it quiet for another year.

Take care all. Dx

8 comments:

cb said...

Well done on the anniversary!

eccedentesiat said...

*raises glass* cheers x

Hannah said...

hurrah!

aethelreadtheunread said...

Ssshhh... ;o)

Congratulations!

Bella said...

Congrats! You mean there is not an OBC (obsessive-blog-component) to this blogging madness!

differentlysane said...

Congratulations on your anniversary.

Take care,
Differently

Mandy said...

Congrats to you D x

La-reve said...

one year, well done !!