Thursday, 23 July 2009

Help Please of a Practical Nature

As some of you know, I've been trying to narrow some pictures down for an exhibition in Sep. I made the mistake of getting it to twenty and asking various people to pick the ten they like.

I'm still stuck at thirteen.

Here's the twenty: http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=13927386%40N00&q=20&m=tags

What I'd love you all to do is tell me which ones you don't like (and why, if you can bear to).

I'm feeling chipper at the moment. Wishing you all the best. Take care, Dx

p.s. away for a few days.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi D

Not up to looking at piccies right now but will make time...soon.

Have a lovely time away x

Mandy said...

Gwragedd Annwn and Bleak House x

Philippa Brodie said...

Oh, too difficult. Maybe the ferret cage.

Bathtime in the Crawcwellt is so beautiful.