Thursday, 1 October 2009

Wirbel

"Finally, hypersensitivity, hypersyntony, extraversion, instability, suggestibility, loss of limits and proprieties, hyperesthesia, hyperreactivity, sensation seeking, disinhibition, intolerance to obstacles, excitation, acceleration, disorganization, disorder, chaos, whirling and swirling, twirling (Wirbel) characterize the mind and world of bipolar patients and often confuse the differential diagnosis with hysteria, borderline personality and other cluster B axis II disorders." Bipolar Disorder by Mario Maj, Hagop S. Akiskal, Juan José López-Ibor

I just like the word 'wirbel'.

5 comments:

Alison Rising said...

Thank you for making me laugh. Wirbel is a great word!

differentlysane said...

I too like wirbel.

Take care,
Differently

Hannah said...

hmmm... wirbel's wobble but they don't fall down!

Morte said...

interesting, wonder why the included that? German by the looks of it.
Like it though. I'm morte, I wirbel.

Wicked Uncle said...

And I thought these things lived in shredded paper with a wheel nearby.