Sunday, 29 November 2009

Update

Next Thursday she gets the 24 hour heart monitor. Gloucester A&E is grim in the small hours (last big scare - the out-of-hours doc called the ambulance before I'd finished talking). Week after she gets the appointment with the cardiologist. Hopefully it isn't serious - because the medical lot aren't busting a gut over her. But we're a family of fucking stoics. So that is worrying too.

Unrelated shite: I've had sciatica since carrying my bodyweight of coal down to Wern. That's five months and counting now. I get to see a physio next week. I just bloody hope they can do something. Because it fucking is hurting my left testicle!

5 comments:

la said...

Hope all goes well with the cardio and K is back to health soon.

As for the coal, we'll make you take two trips next time :P

differentlysane said...

Hope all goes well with the cardiologist. Thinking of you both.

Take care,
Differently

differentlysane said...

Hope all goes well with the cardiologist. Thinking of you both.

Take care,
Differently

Philippa Brodie said...

So sorry to hear about this David. Thinking of the two of you, hope all is good news. Pippa xx

David said...

Oy, belated, but thanks everyone. Stoicism rules. Problems haven't entirely gone away. Well, they are still here, but she's learned to live with them, and is extremely fucked off at not being allowed to drive at present. Which reminds me, my driving license runs out on Thursday! Then we're fucked! Prays dvla send the next year's ration through... Dx