Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Whoops hey I did it again.

News from here - I was discharged onto the GP, as I had been wangling or angling for from the fucking shrinks. Therefore I am sane. Oh - in remission. Fuck them all the dirty bastards. That man with the thick glasses and thick rubber sewer gloves who coaxed that discharge from me all over my somewhat disgruntled GP was certainly a dirty git. Killed the rest of the blog (again). Take care, new start, etc,

You all know you can find me if you want to. And a big thanks to everyone who has helped over the last couple of years. Maybe I can start to write interesting posts now.

8 comments:

Ruby Tuesday said...

your posts are always interesting, silly! But I am glad that you are feeling that shiny new-start feeling. x

Morte said...

Good News tweednut.I'm tantalisingly close (May 4th), should my pscyhiatrist appointment go ok.I have just made life very much harder for myself on that date though having told CPN yesterday I want to stop lithium. Which went down pretty badly. So discharge will now depend on me making a good enough justification on may 4th.hohum, onwards and all that.Wish you all the best and I hope it goes ok.

Kate said...

Shame about the purge - or perhaps not. Look forward to the up and coming.Good to know you've been sanitised.All the best. K.x

tweednut said...

Thanks everyone.I feel strangely strong and firm in myself - a rather unaccustomed sensation. Maybe it is a Rubicon of Discharge I've crossed. Who knows what time will bring? Here's sacrificing a cock to Asclepius for health, a libation to Zeus for good-fortune, and a nod to Dionysus to happiness.Good luck next month, Morte - strange thing is with those people, the fact I don't take the pills was the clincher - they sure as hell don't offer any other help where I am. Here's wishing you all the hairy chest for a good resolution. Take care all, x

Mo said...

Great to hear you're officially sane... and at the very least escaped from the bastards. Always good to hear from you D!Best Wishesmo

Mossy Mom said...

Enjoy your freedom!

Pandora said...

Well, I'm kind of sorry about the purge, but I'm really pleased about the reason for it :D Happy for you.

La-reve said...

Well done D hope to follow suit some time in next year. Though they do think I take their crappy meds. hmm. La reve x